Process Flow: The Visual Story
Testimonials of Our Happy Clients
"What impressed me the most was their willingness to go above and beyond what was asked."
"We're constantly impressed with their speed and quality of the development that they achieve on a consistent basis."
The best part about working with OptiSol Business Solutions is their commitment to being readily available to their partners. They’re even willing to work into late hours of the night depending on time differences. The solution they produced has already doubled efficiency levels.
Related Success Stories
Data-Driven Decisions for Fortune 500 using ML
The majority of businesses nowadays heavily rely on data-driven decision-making. In order to fully understand their customers and products…
Enterprise data warehousing system for Financial Industry
A data warehouse is a central repository of data that can be searched and examined to provide decision-makers with more accurate information…
Edge CICD Pipeline – Part A: Using Jenkins
Nowadays, Running AI on edge is getting quite popular, and there are many SDK’s that help us achieve it. Such as Intel,OpenVino, NVIDIA…
Our Award-Winning Team
A seasoned AI & ML team of young, dynamic and curious minds recognized with global awards for making significant impact on making human lives better
Awarded Bronze Trophy at CII National competition on Digitization, Robotics & Automation (DRA) – Industry 4.0
Awarded as Winner among 1000 contestants at TechSHack Hackathon
Trusted and Proven Engagement Model
- A nondisclosure agreement (NDA) is signed to not disclose any sensitive information revealed over the course of doing business together.
- Our NDA-driven process is established to keep clients’ data and IP safe and secure.
- The solution discovery phase is all about knowing your target audience, writing down requirements, and creating a full scope for the project.
- This helps clarify the goals, and limitations, and deliver quality products & services.
- Our engagement model defines the project size, project development plan, duration, concept, POC etc.
- Based on these scenarios, clients may agree to a particular engagement model (Fixed Bid, T&M, Dedicated Team).
- The SOW document shall list details on project requirements, project management tools, tech stacks, deliverables, milestones, timelines, team size, hourly/monthly rate cards, billable hours and invoice details.
- On signing the SOW, an official project kick-off meeting shall be initiated.
- Our implementation approach, ecosystem, tools, solutions modelling, sprint plan, etc. shall be discussed during this meeting.