- The most challenging part for candidates applying for jobs is providing a fitting resume that stands out from other competitors
- According to the Interview Success Formula, on average, 118 people apply for any given job and among them, only twenty percent get an interview.
- Adding a proper standard structure and format for a resume with the right choice of words increases the chances of getting on board in the first round of interview processes.
- OptiSol teamed up with a consulting firm that provides recruitment-ready resume formatting solutions to build an AI-based resume checker that scores the resumes based on the key criteria required for that particular job description.
- When the user uploads a resume, our text analytics-based solution analyzes the resume content against real-time recruiter preferences and commits an overall score to your resume.
- The solution also includes insights for helping candidates choose the right type of job roles and detailed breakdowns of salary details.
Awards & recognition
Awarded Bronze Trophy at CII National competition on Digitization, Robotics & Automation (DRA) – Industry 4.0
Awarded as Winner among 1000 contestants at TechSHack Hackathon
Related Success Stories
Media Pipe is a cross-platform (Android, ios,web) framework used to build Machine Learning pipelines for audio, video, time-series data etc…