- Many retail start-ups have adopted AI technology to close the gap in understanding customer experience.
- Using facial recognition and emotion analytics, the customer’s shopping experience is analyzed, and insights are derived based on the results.
- The results help small businesses and retailers understand the products the customers are interested in, fine-tune in-store displays, and the response they show for brands, pricing, and packaging.
- According to a Gartner forecast report, 10% of all personal devices will include a form of emotion recognition technology by 2022.
- OptiSol joined hands with the client in implementing a Computer Vision model using the VIIOP system that uses facial recognition and AI analytics to capture a customer’s emotional traits.
- Our client helps small businesses to analyze all of their live video data into actionable insights for better customer experience to increase sales.
- VIIOP is the platform that utilizes computer vision to record and recognizes the facial expressions of shoppers and analyze a person’s emotion effectively providing actionable insights.
VIIOP system as an SDK which can be easily deployed and managed across different cloud services. It provides high functioning and highly flexible API’s that helps different developers to easily integrate with their existing code base. VIIOP system is built on the basis of micro services architecture, which makes the system more reliable and highly scalable. The system is equipped with kubernetes which makes the deployment easier and makes the system more reliable.
Trusted and Proven Engagement Model
- A nondisclosure agreement (NDA) is signed to not disclose any sensitive information revealed over the course of doing business together.
- Our NDA-driven process is established to keep clients’ data and IP safe and secure.
- The solution discovery phase is all about knowing your target audience, writing down requirements, and creating a full scope for the project.
- This helps clarify the goals, and limitations, and deliver quality products & services.
- Our engagement model defines the project size, project development plan, duration, concept, POC etc.
- Based on these scenarios, clients may agree to a particular engagement model (Fixed Bid, T&M, Dedicated Team).
- The SOW document shall list details on project requirements, project management tools, tech stacks, deliverables, milestones, timelines, team size, hourly/monthly rate cards, billable hours and invoice details.
- On signing the SOW, an official project kick-off meeting shall be initiated.
- Our implementation approach, ecosystem, tools, solutions modelling, sprint plan, etc. shall be discussed during this meeting.
Our Award-Winning Team
A seasoned AI & ML team of young, dynamic and curious minds recognized with global awards for making significant impact on making human lives better
Awarded Bronze Trophy at CII National competition on Digitization, Robotics & Automation (DRA) – Industry 4.0
Awarded as Winner among 1000 contestants at TechSHack Hackathon
Related Success Stories
Media Pipe is a cross-platform (Android, ios,web) framework used to build Machine Learning pipelines for audio, video, time-series data etc…