The average healthy cat consumes 60ml of water per Kg of their weight per day. Thus, a 4Kg cat should consume approximately a cup of water. The IoT boards determine the cat’s daily weight as well as the volume of water consumed. We ran this data through the algorithms in the cloud to determine the probability of if the animal is consuming more water than what is reasonable. Thus if a 4Kg animal consumes more than 305 ml of water per day, we consider this an anomaly. Our statistics are constantly updated as data is generated by the system and sent to the Cloud
There were no complete products on the market that could do comprehensive monitoring of the cats on of all the data points that we identified, i.e., how much are the cats eating and drinking to determine the animal’s general health and wellbeing as well as how much do they weigh?
Trusted and Proven Engagement Model
- A nondisclosure agreement (NDA) is signed to not disclose any sensitive information revealed over the course of doing business together.
- Our NDA-driven process is established to keep clients’ data and IP safe and secure.
- The solution discovery phase is all about knowing your target audience, writing down requirements, and creating a full scope for the project.
- This helps clarify the goals, and limitations, and deliver quality products & services.
- Our engagement model defines the project size, project development plan, duration, concept, POC etc.
- Based on these scenarios, clients may agree to a particular engagement model (Fixed Bid, T&M, Dedicated Team).
- The SOW document shall list details on project requirements, project management tools, tech stacks, deliverables, milestones, timelines, team size, hourly/monthly rate cards, billable hours and invoice details.
- On signing the SOW, an official project kick-off meeting shall be initiated.
- Our implementation approach, ecosystem, tools, solutions modelling, sprint plan, etc. shall be discussed during this meeting.
Our Award-Winning Team
A seasoned AI & ML team of young, dynamic and curious minds recognized with global awards for making significant impact on making human lives better
Awarded Bronze Trophy at CII National competition on Digitization, Robotics & Automation (DRA) – Industry 4.0
Awarded as Winner among 1000 contestants at TechSHack Hackathon
Related Success Stories
Machine learning involves computers discovering how they can perform tasks without being explicitly programmed to do so…
Drawing lessons from the human brain, we have leveraged Artificial Intelligence that helps us control our drone’s flight using our voice and some…